A statement on Matthai Material Handlings Policy regarding COVID 19 to all our Customers and Business Partners:
As an essential part of the logistics and supply chains that serve our great nation, we are adamant at being able to continue to serve you and your business during these challenging times. We wanted to communicate the steps we are taking to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19. We are taking Prudent steps, using CDC’s guidelines and common sense to protect our people and your people, so that we can continue to provide the services and products you rely on to operate your business.
- All employees at Matthai Material Handling have been instructed to follow CDC Guidelines, along with Matthai’s COVID-19 Safety Policies and any Current or Future Policies put in place by each customer/partner, while we are on site.
- Matthai’s policy includes, Personal Daily Self Check of symptoms, no handshakes and or personal contact, maintaining proper personal safe distancing with all people, regularly cleaning and disinfecting all work spaces and equipment. We are supplying Gloves, Disinfectants, wipes and sanitizers.
- In addition, Our Technical Service staff has been instructed to wear gloves, Minimize Personal interaction, and be available to work off hours to help service our customers and reduce risk of spreading COVID-19.
- As always we have ability to direct ship parts, and transfer parts while wearing gloves, have “0” direct contact while either picking up and or delivering and signing for parts.
- Naturally our Sales team will also follow all guidelines with a no hand shake rule , personal distancing while increasing telephone, and electronic communications and video conferencing for meetings.
- Group meetings and training sessions will be done via Video or Tele conferencing.
- We will continue to monitor and update our COVID-19 Safety Policy as the situation progresses.
At this time we are not experiencing any delays or disruptions from our suppliers regarding equipment and or parts. We do have plans in place to address should the need arise.
Randy Matthai, President
Matthai Material Handling